A ‘extremely lonesome’ multi-millionaire is trying to find a ‘suitable prospect’ to marry and start a household with after years of concentrating on making his fortune.
Andy Scott, 41, from Portsmouth, who deserves ₤25 million, wishes to find a ‘special person’ who is free to invest her summer seasons cruising around the Mediterranean and winters snowboarding in the Alps.
The business person – creator, owner and chairman of London– based investment company REL Capital – stated he has actually previously been ‘married to succeeding’, now wishes to fulfill a down-to-earth, ‘gorgeous’ female to spend his life with.
Andy Scott, 41, who deserves ₤25 million, wants to discover a ‘unique person’ who is complimentary to invest her summers circumnavigating the world with him. Pictured at a home structure project he just recently finished
Andy is eager to find a woman who achieves success and wealthy in her own right, due to the fact that a relationship of equals is very important to him.
Describing the issues he has faced when it concerns conference ‘the one’, Andy stated: ‘Discovering an equal in a partner becomes tougher as you begin to do well.
‘ Your pool of appropriate prospects rapidly reduces and finding that person with monetary self-reliance to be able to go cruising at short notification, or invest the summer season in the South of France is tough.’
He included: ‘I don’t wish to support somebody financially early on in a relationship to quit working, which certainly changes the essential dynamics and equality of any partnership – and not for the better.’
What does Andy look for in an ideal partner?
1. An intelligent, special, unique person who does not take themselves too seriously and has actually lived an interesting life full of experiences, declining mediocrity, and has actually achieved something, whatever it might be.
2. Somebody not born with a silver spoon in their mouth, not provided whatever, and a grafter like me.
3. Someone who is stunning and keeps fit is extremely important as I box and exercise five times a week; they must take pride in their look.
4. Someone not addicted to their mobile phone and social networks, can switch off and appreciate the crucial things in life.
5. Stability is key for me, trust is whatever.
6. A chameleon who is comfortable in all way of circumstances, from attending a glam ball, being able to celebration all night at a beach celebration and act like a big kid, to rolling up their sleeves and helping me move house. It’s truly difficult to discover somebody who can do everything!
7. Loves the outdoors and strolls in the country, being by and on the water, being on a sailing boat preferably for a few days at a time and in some cases not in convenience, so no princesses! Somebody who mores than happy simply in a bikini and flip flops without any cosmetics or mobile phone for a couple of days.
8. Somebody who wants kids and is all set to settle down, yet values life does not need to end when you have kids, which you can still go off taking a trip and have a good time entirely.
Andy’s last sweetheart was Atomic Kittycat star Liz McClarnon. They satisfied at a wedding in 2016, however their relationship failed after 2 years since Liz, 38, didn’t like flying.
He told FEMAIL: ‘We’re still good friends and she’s a charming woman, however I’m a risk-taker and an adventurer.’
Andy made his very first million by the age of 26, but lost it all in the financial crisis when he was30
He has spent the last decade building his business back up, and hasn’t had the time to concentrate on love.
‘ It was a low and bad time and I have actually needed to rebuild over the last couple of years,’ he stated.
Andy goes skiing most weekends every winter as Auron and Isola are just a one hour drive from his house in France
The millionaire likes to circumnavigate the world, and wants a partner to join him (imagined throughout a recent trip to Dubai)
‘ A great deal of proud alpha guys feel they can’t support another half. Now I feel ready.’
Andy owns whatever he has ever desired, consisting of a Rolls Royce, luxury houses in London and the South of France, a traditional private yacht and powerboat, and even flies his own private aircraft around Europe.
However he just recently realised ‘nobody cares who the richest guy in the graveyard is’ when he began going to hypnotherapy sessions.
‘ I have actually been going to hypnotherapy and understood I’m getting old,’ he stated.
Andy, who was born in Portsmouth, made his first million by the age of 26, however lost it all in the monetary crisis when he was 30
Andy with his previous sweetheart, Atomic Kitten star Liz McClarnon at a charity ball in London in2016 The couple broke up due to Liz’s reluctance to fly worldwide, however stay buddies
‘ I do want a family and you do not wish to leave it too late. It’s hard to find someone who ticks all packages.
‘ The hypnotherapist stated, “If you put as much effort into discovering a partner as you do at work, you ‘d most likely meet somebody”.’
Andy confessed he will probably just discover real joy if he spends the rest of his life together with a soulmate.
He added: ‘Being a business owner is a really lonesome presence and ultimately, if you don’t have someone to share in your low and high, you rather question what you are striving for and why you are doing it.
‘ So, the drive inside us that makes us strive for success can ultimately make us unhappy if we are not able to discover contentment in all locations of life.’
The entrepreneur is creator, owner and Chairman of London-based investment company REL Capital
Andy spends five days a week in the fitness center boxing to stay healthy. He states he wants a woman who can stay up to date with his way of life (training for a white collar fight)